BEAUTY || 2 NATURAL NUDES FOR SUMMER

Are you like me and love a good nude lip! Then you have definitely come to the right place! In the summer I love to go all out with nude colours in the day that are easily transferable for a night time look, every girls dream! Here are 2 colours that I am loving at the minute!


1) Rimmel - Naughty Nude 700


I cannot get enough of this lipstick there is nothing that I don't love about it! When you first open the lipstick it has a flat top which I personally think is a winner for application as it is super easy to use! The colour is a really nice nudy rose so if you're wanting a reddy, blushed colour this is the one for you!

The texture of the lipstick is not sticky at all, thank god there is nothing worse than a sticky lippy, and it's super moisturising! It goes on glossy but dries a little so it is a nice in between if you're not wanting something super glossy but also not wanting a full matte look!

The staying power of this lippy is also AMAZING - I wore it to a baby shower at the weekend only needing to reapply once, I'd go so far to say that it is better than many high end brands that I have used! I have been wearing this colour every day since I purchased it and I will definitely be buying another one!




2) MAC - Viva Glam II


So for my law ball in May I wanted a really nice pinky nude to complement my light blue dress this MAC lipstick was spot on! I absolutely love MAC lipsticks and the colour range is fab and this lipstick did not disappoint! The colour is a pinky nude and is very similar to Velvet Teddy but with more of a pink undertone!

The texture of the lipstick again is not sticky, YAY, and goes on really creamy and does not dry out your lips - girls as we all know there is nothing worse than chapped, cracked lips once you've put your lipstick on! 

This colour does dry matte so is great for a relaxed day time look and you can always splash a bit of clear lipgloss on to take that look from day to night! The staying power of this lipstick is also great and the colour is to die - so whats not to love!!! 



What colours are you loving this summer? 

B x.



Comments

  1. Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and I have tried to have him back but I could not, so I tried to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your ex back, and there I saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tied down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and I contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-unite your lovers' feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and do some other things. I can assure you he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls
Follow