TORONTO || MY TOP 3 PLACES TO GO

If you're anything like me and love a good skyline picture then Toronto is the place to be! I was lucky enough to visit the birth place of Drake more than once and each time I was blown away! So if you're thinking of going to Toronto here are my top 3 spots in and around the city. 


1) Niagara Falls

Have you seen that episode of The Office where Jim and Pam get married at Niagara Falls (if not definitely go and check it out!) It looked incredible right? It was my most favourite place in Toronto photos just don't do it justice and it was only around a 30 minute drive from Toronto. It was like being in a small scale Las Vegas with the most amazing back drop of the falls! If you're planning a trip DEFINITELY go to the Canadian side of the falls, then you can see the American falls and the Horseshoe falls which are on the Canadian side! I didn't get chance to do the river tour but I did do the walk behind the falls which was AMAZING. You feel like you're right in the heart of the falls and you can hear it too! It was simply breathtaking and the best back drop for any selfie!









2) CN Tower 

So when we visited the CN Tower it was a very spontaneous decision which I do not regret! It is so easy to book a table in the 360 restaurant and reasonably priced too (which was quite surprising considering the gorgeous view). We decided to go at night to see the city lights and I can't recommend it enough! Whilst eating your food, the steak is AMAZING by the way, you have at least 3 to 4 full rotations above the Toronto skyline and you feel completely safe! After a few hours you forget that you're hundreds of feet off of the ground! After dinner you have access to the tours areas for free which normally you have to pay for! If you're an adventurous soul or just feeling brave take a walk on the wild side or a very thick piece of GLASS! All in all it is great value for money and is definitely a must for all you foodies out there! 







3) Toronto Island

It is absolutely crazy to think that this city is surrounded by water! One of the best moments I had in Toronto was getting to see the famous skyline from afar on Toronto Island. You can get a return ferry from the mainland for a few bucks and in a few minutes you're on an island. On the 15 minute ride across you can take in the sights of Lake Ontario and of course Toronto. This would be the perfect place in the summer but it was just as magical in the winter - although it was freezing! 






Have you ever been to Toronto? 


Comments

  1. Hi! I love your post and the CN Tower seems like it would be amazing! I've seen pictures of it before but I never new it rotated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessie! Thank you still finding my feet with this blogging thing! It is so cool! If you're ever in Toronto it is definitely a must!!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to plan my next trip, after reading this 💟

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I miss this city soo much!

      Delete
  3. These photos are amazing! I really want to visit Toronto, it looks so pretty x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! It is definitely worth the time and money! x

      Delete
  4. I so wanna go to Canada now.
    Thanks for your tipps!

    around-the-world.blogspot.de/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so wanna go to Canada now.
    Thanks for your tipps!

    around-the-world.blogspot.de/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and I have tried to have him back but I could not, so I tried to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your ex back, and there I saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tied down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and I contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-unite your lovers' feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and do some other things. I can assure you he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls
Follow